- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
- Our 725 cleaner is used in a foamer to great effect!
Tag Archives: Patrick A. Rogers
The Colt 6940 now has 15,000+ rds downrange, and the only issue so far surfaced here on T1 when an over enthusiastic “PUSH” resulted in a PMAG over traveling the mag catch. This gun has not been cleaned, and has … Continue reading
Pat Rogers’ Side by Side Review of Slip 2000 EWL and CLP About 18 Months ago Greg Conner (Slip 2000) asked me to do a side by side of EWL with CLP. Greg Sullivan (Defensive Edge) provided two of his … Continue reading
I posted this on another forum. Since March this gun has been shot in cold, dusty, hot duty, hot windy, freezing rain, warm rain, 134 degree temps and high humidity etc. I have been using Slip 2000 since he started … Continue reading
Bravo Company Carbine Goes 31,165 Rounds THE M16 WAS FIRST PROMOTED AS A GUN THAT NEEDED NO MAINTENANCE. While that statement proved false, a number of factors, including propellant powder and a lack of cleaning supplies and training, led to … Continue reading
Dispelling Lubrication and Cleaning Myths I grew up at a time when most every male had seen some military service, and I was treated to numerous tales of life in the service of this country in combat and in peacetime. … Continue reading