- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Category Archives: Gun Lubricant
The Ithaca Model 37 was one of the most popular pump action shotguns in the United States for a long time. And as a result the gun has a lot of history behind it. The longest production run of any … Continue reading
Just a heads up to our followers, Patrol Tactical has a number of very good videos that show how to field strip and lubricate a variety of different guns, and in our opinion, they are really quite good. There is … Continue reading
Greg, I just wanted to take a moment to relate my absolute satisfaction with all of the Slip2000 products I have had the pleasure of trying to date. Your Carbon Killer has taken the drudgery out of cleaning all of … Continue reading