- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Category Archives: Carbon Killer
We here at Slip 2000 took a trip out to Liberty Hill Texas recently to visit the Texas Firearms Festival. It was an amazing “try before you buy” event that a multitude of firearms manufacturers, and it was a … Continue reading
Slip 2000 Cleaning Products We were sent a collection of Slip2000 cleaning products about a month or so ago, including; EWL (Extreme weapons lubricant) and the Extreme Weapons Degreaser. Over the course of the next few weeks, we tested the … Continue reading
Our friends over at Patrol Tactical have put together a very thorough video on how to lubricate a Glock Gen 4 pistol. And while they have said that they intend to make a video pertaining to the cleaning of the … Continue reading
This Gas Gun had not been cleaned for over 50 rounds. You can see the carbon and plastic buildup in the barrel. Slip 2000 Carbon Killer has now made cleaning your 37mm and 40mm Gas Guns simple, easy and safe. Our … Continue reading
Here is a prime example of why I love the slip 2000 and proof it works. This picture is a before and after cleaning on a silencer baffle. I have over 500 rounds of 22lr fired thru this suppressor and … Continue reading