- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Category Archives: 725 Gun Cleaner
The week before the 2018 World Speed Shooting Championships I put 6000 rounds through my pistol without any issues. I shot 1000 rounds a day and simply added a little EWL to my gun at the end of each day. … Continue reading
The Ithaca Model 37 was one of the most popular pump action shotguns in the United States for a long time. And as a result the gun has a lot of history behind it. The longest production run of any … Continue reading
Slip 2000 Cleaning Products We were sent a collection of Slip2000 cleaning products about a month or so ago, including; EWL (Extreme weapons lubricant) and the Extreme Weapons Degreaser. Over the course of the next few weeks, we tested the … Continue reading
We got an email the other day where a customer of ours was telling us about the effectiveness of our 725 cleaner. But there was something a little different about this case as you can see in the photo above. … Continue reading
Our friends over at Patrol Tactical have put together a very thorough video on how to lubricate a Glock Gen 4 pistol. And while they have said that they intend to make a video pertaining to the cleaning of the … Continue reading