- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Caring for an autoloading shotgun can be an arduous, crud-busting chore to bring a neglected shotgun back into reliable service. Or you can keep your semi-automatic ticking like a fine timepiece with regular attention to maintenance, cleaning and lubricating its … Continue reading