- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Just a heads up to our followers, Patrol Tactical has a number of very good videos that show how to field strip and lubricate a variety of different guns, and in our opinion, they are really quite good. There is … Continue reading
A M.Sgt shared this story with us, and we are glad to share it with you. Sirs, Recently, while conducting an M240B class and course of fire, I had a chance to give SLIP EWL a good workout. It is … Continue reading
I finished running a rifle school last week using Slip 2000 EWL in half of the students weapons and Militec in the other half. I had two students not clean or lube the weapons for 1,000 rounds to compare the results. Weapons used … Continue reading
Our friends over at Patrol Tactical have put together a very thorough video on how to lubricate a Glock Gen 4 pistol. And while they have said that they intend to make a video pertaining to the cleaning of the … Continue reading
This Gas Gun had not been cleaned for over 50 rounds. You can see the carbon and plastic buildup in the barrel. Slip 2000 Carbon Killer has now made cleaning your 37mm and 40mm Gas Guns simple, easy and safe. Our … Continue reading