- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
PRECISION SHOOTING MAGAZINE An Arduous Journey Through the Lilliputian World of Lands and Grooves By Irv Benzion Vol. 53 No. 9 – January 2006 The arduous journey through the “Lilliputian World of Lands and Grooves” started nearly … Continue reading
Hello Greg, Thanks for the information. Another benefit of your cleaners is one you didn’t mention at all in your literature, but I featured it in the article. Normally, you get a lot of crud on your fingers handling dirty … Continue reading