- After 6000 rounds I cleaned my gun with a paper towel.
- Shotgun Blast From the Past: Cleaning an Ithaca Model 37 with 725 cleaner
- National Champion Competition Shooter Anthony Spinelli’s Loves Slip 2000
- Looking back: Slip 2000 visits the Texas Firearms Festival
- G&G Guns tested Slip 2000 products, here’s what they thought.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Hi, Just want to relate my recent experience with SLIP 2000 in my 12 Ga. shotgun. It’s a SxS that I have had for about two years. Most of my shooting is at clay targets and all of my cleaning … Continue reading